Thinking about transferring your domain name but not sure if you should? Consider the following and let us help!
- Convenience— manage your domain registration and website hosting from one provider.
- Cost reduction— it costs less to buy a domain name from WebDios Technologies.
- Consolidate— Transfer your multiple domain registrations to a single registrar
If you’re ready to transfer your domain name, you’ll need to do the following:
- You must provide your Administrative Contact e-mail address for the receipt and acceptance of the transfer confirmation. Use of another e-mail address will result in transfer failure.
- After you've submitted the online forms, you'll receive an email from us with complete instructions. It is very important the Administrative Contact e-mail address you provided during sign-up is valid and functional so you receive our messages.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail to complete the domain name transfer process instructions completely in order to conclude the domain transfer process.
- The process will not be complete until you respond to our confirmation email.
Your current registrar could refuse the transfer for the following reasons:
- The domain is not paid for.
- The domain is less than 60 days old.
- The domain is involved in a legal dispute and/or
- Your current registrar refuses based on its company policies.
Most domain name transfers are approved and carried out quickly.